So guys I am posting something which you can have real fun with friends.
I am going to post series of notepad tricks. (One Daily)

Today (December 15, 2012) I am going to show you how to irritate a friend.

Copy this in notepad :-


@ECHO off
:Begin
msg * Hi
msg * Are you having fun?
msg * I am!
msg * Lets have fun together!
msg * Because you have been o-w-n-e-d
GOTO BEGIN

Save it as "Anything.BAT" or with extension .BAT
Open this and you will see a window popping up.
Like this:-







Each time you press Ok or hit "X" button the next window popups.











And again after this it starts from starting. i.e. "Hi!"

This cannot be closed in any way. Not even from task manager.

This is HARMLESS to any computer.

Even if your friend try to take the block at a corner (as we usually do), it will again come at center
How to close it :-

Just shut down your PC.

Have fun!

By Rohit.

(Now i will have to restart my PC :p )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top